To Add Your Employment Opportunities
Check back regularly as new employment opportunities are posted!
FOR CURRENT STUDENTS and PROSSER ALUMNI::
|Job Title||Construction Laborer|
Systems, Inc. is a construction company out of Orleans, Indiana. We
specialize in installing water and sewer system for both public and
private Utility Companies all over the state of Indiana. We are seeking
applicants to fill Construction Laborer positions: The main
qualifications for this position include: a desire to obtain a career in
the construction industry, self-motivation, hard work, ability to
listen and learn, ability to think ahead and plan, willingness to help
out and work as a team, be reliable and show up to work on time.|
Job Description: Construction Laborer
-Installing water and sewer main
-Installing water meters and services
-Spotting existing utilities
-Cleaning up yards and areas that were impacted during construction
-Work towards getting CDL’s
-Anything else that is needed to get the job done safely and efficiently.
|Company||Infrastructure Systems, Inc.|
|Company Address||260 W. Vincennes St.|
|City, State, Zip||Orleans, Indiana 47452|
|Company Phone Number||812-865-3309|
|Contact Person||Devin Schmidt|
|Date Submitted||Apr 29, 2020|
|Removal Date||Feb 01, 2021|
|Job Title||Crew Member/Driver/Foreman|
|Job Description||Looking for hard-working, punctual, and willing to learn crew members.|
Tasks include :
– implementing landscape designs
– landscape installation
– landscape maintenance
– hardscape (retaining walls and pavers)
– landscape lighting
– water features
– French drain systems
Flexible hours and good pay $14/hr. and up depending on experience. Please contact Josh at the email or phone number listed.
|Company||Land Design Systems LLC|
|Company Address||3124 Murr Ln.|
|City, State, Zip||New Albany, IN. 47150|
|Company Phone Number||502-544-1430|
|Contact Person||Josh Williams|
|Date Submitted||Mar 09, 2020|
|Removal Date||May 31, 2020|
|Job Title||Autobody Technician|
our group of automotive professionals who work together to exceed our
clients’ expectations. We are looking for an outgoing person with skills
in one or more of the following areas:|
Knowledge of metal repair/replacement and refinish procedures.
Knowledge of automotive mechanical repair.
Well organized and detail oriented.
Integrity and tact.
Must be willing to learn the repair process as completed by our team and desire to provide invisible repairs is a must. You must be a team player and be motivated to work in a highly participative environment.
|Company||CARSTAR Hall’s Collision Center, Inc.|
|Company Address||3947 Bardstown Rd.|
|City, State, Zip||Louisville|
|Company Phone Number||5024999040|
|Contact Person||David Hall|
|Date Submitted||Apr 27, 2020|
|Removal Date||May 27, 2020|
|Job Title||Meat Market Associate|
|Job Description||1. Provide outstanding customer service. Communicate with and assist customers in selection of product.|
2. Identify, wrap, price, and weigh all meat department items in accordance with specified procedures outlined by standard practice.
3. Cut, filet and display products. Process merchandise properly, paying careful attention to rotation of products according to prescribed standards.
4. Stock the fresh, frozen, and self-service cases using proper rotation procedures.
5. Perform assigned tasks such as replenishing merchandise, preparation of food products or setting up displays etc.
6. Assist meat cutters by scraping and traying products, cubing steaks, and grinding ground meats.
7. Receive any meat/seafood delivery, code, rotate, and put in appropriate storage area.
8. Wash, rinse and sanitize all cases, wrap stations/area, scaling equipment, cooler, cutting room, including disassembling and re-assembling equipment therein.
9. Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position, with or without reasonable accommodations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Comply with all company policies, procedures, and government regulations.
2. Meet all applicable productivity guidelines.
3. Treat all co-workers with fairness, dignity, and respect.
4. Develop product knowledge in all areas of the meat/seafood department including cooking procedures.
5. Assist in special projects and perform other functions as assigned by supervisor.
6. Assist in training of other associates when assigned.
7. Maintain a neat, well-groomed personal appearance at all times; comply with company personal appearance policy.
8. Maintain solid communication in the department and throughout the organization.
9. Support company safety standards. Communicate any needed equipment repairs or maintenance work needed. Keep work area free from debris and safety hazards.
10. Observe and maintain company sanitation and food safety standards.
11. Maintain the quality of department’s appearance and presentation.
12. Perform all other duties as assigned. Requirements Qualifications:
Effective communication, customer service, and selling skills.
Effective interpersonal skills and desire to work in a team environment.
Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn multiple tasks and technical requirements of the job.
Must meet minimum age requirements.
1. Lift cases weighing 50lb. frequently and 100 lb. on occasion.
2. Meet established volume activity standards.
3. Stand or walk 100% of the time while working.
4. Perform repetitive grasping, twisting, reaching, bending, and hand/arm motions as the product is identified, wrapped, priced and weighed.
5. Be able to handle a variety of substances associated with cleaning materials, packaging materials and meat/seafood products.
6. Use hands continuously to feel objects, and use tools and equipment to cut and prepare meat and seafood products.
|Company||Taylor’s Cajun Meat Company|
|Company Address||3306 Plaza Dr. Ste. 190|
|City, State, Zip||New Albany, In 47150|
|Company Phone Number||812-725-0039|
|Contact Person||Ellis Taylor|
|Date Submitted||Apr 30, 2020|
|Removal Date||May 31, 2020|