To Add Your Employment Opportunities
Check back regularly as new employment opportunities are posted!
|Job Title||Construction Laborer|
Systems, Inc. is a construction company out of Orleans, Indiana. We
specialize in installing water and sewer system for both public and
private Utility Companies all over the state of Indiana. We are seeking
applicants to fill Construction Laborer positions: The main
qualifications for this position include: a desire to obtain a career in
the construction industry, self-motivation, hard work, ability to
listen and learn, ability to think ahead and plan, willingness to help
out and work as a team, be reliable and show up to work on time.|
Job Description: Construction Laborer
-Installing water and sewer main
-Installing water meters and services
-Spotting existing utilities
-Cleaning up yards and areas that were impacted during construction
-Work towards getting CDL’s
-Anything else that is needed to get the job done safely and efficiently.
|Company||Infrastructure Systems, Inc.|
|Company Address||260 W. Vincennes St.|
|City, State, Zip||Orleans, Indiana 47452|
|Company Phone Number||812-865-3309|
|Contact Person||Devin Schmidt|
|Date Submitted||Apr 29, 2020|
|Removal Date||Feb 01, 2021|
|Job Description||Manning Equipment, LLC – a locally owned, family company for over 65 years is looking to hire full-time installers for truck equipment bodies and accessories. Located adjacent to the Ford Kentucky Truck Plant – enjoy a fast-paced environment with Monday-Friday daytime hours, health insurance and benefits, paid holidays, and uniforms. Competitive pay based on experience with overtime available. Call/Email or visit in person to fill out an application. Hiring immediately.|
|Company||Manning Equipment, LLC|
|Company Address||12000 WESTPORT RD|
|City, State, Zip||LOUISVILLE|
|Company Phone Number||5024265210|
|Contact Person||Tom Wernert / John Mikan|
|Date Submitted||Jun 08, 2020|
|Removal Date||Dec 08, 2020|
We improve lives and the planet, and unleash human potential, through innovation. We are dedicated to the principle that all men and women – dignified and resilient as they are – have the right to health, food, power, and economic mobility. We seek to advance those goals with better use of science and data and through collaboration with partners and grantees. By identifying and accelerating breakthrough solutions, ideas, and conversations, Feeding America works to improve the well-being of people everywhere.
*Responsible for moving items to a provided list of homes or facilities in response to COVID-19.
*Receiving items such as Face mask, hand sanitizer, clothing, Medications, Toys, etc through the mail or Delivery man in support of the COVID-19.
*Contacting list of provided Non-Governmental Organizations foundations or businesses in your city so as to create community awareness efforts in response to COVID-19
Minimum of high school degree
Interested candidates should contact: email@example.com for more info
|Job Title||Production Associates – First Shift|
|Job Description||Full Time and Part Time positions immediately available!|
• Positions include project-based hand work and/or entry-level production tasks
• Must be team oriented with good communication skills
• Must be able to work from a standing position. Some bending and lifting
• Must be dependable and willing to follow job instructions
Extended hours currently available including evening and weekend hours
Please call for more details or apply online at www.ldmailmasters.com
Pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check required
L & D Mail Masters is a smoke and tobacco-free facility
|Company||L & D Mail Masters, Inc.|
|Company Address||110 Security Parkway|
|City, State, Zip||New Albany, IN 47150|
|Company Phone Number||812-981-7161 HR Department|
|Contact Person||Roz Ebling and Kristie Sullivan|
|Date Submitted||Sep 21, 2020|
|Removal Date||Dec 31, 2020|
Bristol Group produces the highest quality precast wall and structural panels in the region. We are growing and are looking for outstanding carpenters at our Charlestown operation. Our work is performed under roof in a heated environment with no job site travel. We work every scheduled day regardless of weather – year-round. If you are interested in joining a growing company with room for advancement, appreciation for a job well done, and enjoy working as one team in a family atmosphere, we would like to talk to you.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Leads by example and promotes a safe accident free work environment.
• Thinks ahead and plans for success.
• Works independently to build wooden concrete formwork from blueprints to be used by the forming crew in the production of wall panels.
• Maintains proper levels of materials as required.
• Schedules self and maximizes productivity to meet job budgets.
• Maintains good housekeeping in areas of responsibility.
• Must be a motivated team player with a high sense of urgency and ownership.
• Can prioritize work and manage themselves with minimal direction.
• Ability to read detailed blueprints and produce formwork from them.
• Ability to build formwork from sketches and verbal instructions.
• 3-5 years of proven experience in carpentry.
• Can proficiently and safely operate: power saws, drills, screw guns, forklifts, and small overhead cranes.
• Basic computer skills are a plus.
Bristol Group, Inc.
14701 Limestone Branch Rd
City, State, Zip
Charlestown, IN 47111
Company Phone Number
Oct 05, 2020
Dec 31, 2020