To Add Your Employment Opportunities
Check back regularly as new employment opportunities are posted!
FOR CURRENT STUDENTS and PROSSER ALUMNI::
|Job Title||Maintenance Tech – 2nd shift|
|Job Description||ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES|
Other duties may be assigned.
• Diagnoses malfunctioning machinery using computer-based techniques.
• Makes changes to PLC and CNC programs. Writes simple programs.
• Maintains backup library for all equipment operational programs.
• Installs, programs, and diagnoses microprocessor controllers and systems.
• Installs, maintains, and repairs power supply wiring, conduit, and substation equipment for production machines.
• Diagnoses and repairs or replaces faulty electrical equipment such as transformers, motors, and circuit boards.
• Diagnoses and replaces faulty mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic components of machines and equipment.
• Installs, removes, disassembles, and performs first-level repairs of stamping dies.
• Performs fabrication and machining work.
• Performs routine maintenance of all production and facility equipment.
• Supports immediate needs of the Manufacturing department.
• Observes all safety and other company policies.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
• Programmable Logic Controllers programming
• Personal Computer experience
• Hands on abilities
• Good communication skills – both verbal and written.
• Read and understand blueprints and schematics.
• Effective problem solving skills.
• Good organizational skills (document control).
• Planning and control.
• Data analysis.
• Time management.
• Personal computer experience with a good understanding of Microsoft software packages.
|Company||Aisin Chemical Indiana, LLC|
|Company Address||1004 INdustrial Way|
|City, State, Zip||Crothersville, IN 47229|
|Company Phone Number||812-793-2888 x31254|
|Contact Person||Lori K Holley|
|Date Submitted||Jul 29, 2020|
|Removal Date||Aug 29, 2020|
|Job Title||Construction Laborer|
Systems, Inc. is a construction company out of Orleans, Indiana. We
specialize in installing water and sewer system for both public and
private Utility Companies all over the state of Indiana. We are seeking
applicants to fill Construction Laborer positions: The main
qualifications for this position include: a desire to obtain a career in
the construction industry, self-motivation, hard work, ability to
listen and learn, ability to think ahead and plan, willingness to help
out and work as a team, be reliable and show up to work on time.|
Job Description: Construction Laborer
-Installing water and sewer main
-Installing water meters and services
-Spotting existing utilities
-Cleaning up yards and areas that were impacted during construction
-Work towards getting CDL’s
-Anything else that is needed to get the job done safely and efficiently.
|Company||Infrastructure Systems, Inc.|
|Company Address||260 W. Vincennes St.|
|City, State, Zip||Orleans, Indiana 47452|
|Company Phone Number||812-865-3309|
|Contact Person||Devin Schmidt|
|Date Submitted||Apr 29, 2020|
|Removal Date||Feb 01, 2021|
|Job Title||IT Bench Techniciaion|
|Job Description||As a Bench Tech you’ll need to:|
• Build all new PCs and laptops in accordance to tickets and verbal directions
• Build servers and networking equipment with consultants assistance
• Take remote troubleshooting tasks when assigned
• Meet various deadlines and know how to prioritize certain tasks above others
• Take slow periods of time to keep your workbench and workspace clean and orderly
• Work well and problem solve independently
• Research & search through accessible resources before reaching out to co-workers
• Clarify a client’s system specifications; understand the purpose of what you’re building
• communicate with staff at all levels of our organization
• design and test new systems and set ups
• present progress reports to company administrator
• create documentation on new machines
• be ready to go at any time
You need to be a fast learner and good communicator with a basic understanding of IT systems and a familiarity with Microsoft Windows systems. The rest can be taught.
Employee will begin with an hourly salary for 40 hours, and can work up to a salaried position.
Reach out to Danielle at the below phone number for more details.
|Company||CNC Computer Technologies|
|Company Address||122 Bowling Lane|
|City, State, Zip||Clarksville, IN 47129|
|Company Phone Number||812-590-4759|
|Contact Person||Danielle Duncan|
|Date Submitted||May 15, 2020|
|Removal Date||Aug 15, 2020|
|Job Description||Manning Equipment, LLC – a locally owned, family company for over 65 years is looking to hire full-time installers for truck equipment bodies and accessories. Located adjacent to the Ford Kentucky Truck Plant – enjoy a fast-paced environment with Monday-Friday daytime hours, health insurance and benefits, paid holidays, and uniforms. Competitive pay based on experience with overtime available. Call/Email or visit in person to fill out an application. Hiring immediately.|
|Company||Manning Equipment, LLC|
|Company Address||12000 WESTPORT RD|
|City, State, Zip||LOUISVILLE|
|Company Phone Number||5024265210|
|Contact Person||Tom Wernert / John Mikan|
|Date Submitted||Jun 08, 2020|
|Removal Date||Dec 08, 2020|