Early College Site Manager
Prosser Career Center, New Albany, Indiana
Vincennes University, invites applications for the position of Early College Site Manager at the Prosser Career Center in New Albany, IN. This is a full-time, 12-month, professional staff position with benefits, reporting to an Assistant Dean of Early College.
- Direct oversight of the Vincennes University curriculum at the Career Center site
- Facilitate credentialing process for Career Center faculty
- Manage the daily operations of the Early College office
- Supervise VU office support staff at site
- Provide educational programs promoting Vincennes University and Early College initiatives for students, parents and others
- Collect and analyze pertinent dual credit data as requested
- Oversee MyFoundationsLab and Accuplacer programs
- Academic oversight and tracking of Early College student progress
- Conduct individual student academic audits;
- Maintain all student records including graduation audits and disciplinary action records for Early College students
- Assist faculty in obtaining course instructional materials; training on Banner and other VU programs
- Serve as an active member of the Career Center team
- Student engagement and community building
- Lead recruitment of students for all Early College and other VU programs
- Participate in all Early College, Dual Credit and VU community events
- Active participant in residential summer programming for Early College
- Active participant on pertinent advisory board councils
- Attend CTE transfer school meetings and events
Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree with Secondary Education and CTE credentials
- Minimum of two years administrative work experience
- Masters Degree with Career Readiness experience preferred
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills and demonstrated effectiveness in interacting with, faculty, staff, colleagues, parents and students
- Effective leadership and decision-making skills
Candidate will be eligible for all benefits available to a full-time employee of Vincennes University. More information can be found by visiting the Benefits page of the VU website: http://vinu.edu/human-resources
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should submit a VU Application, cover letter, CV/resume, and contact information for three references to Human Resources by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Human Resources, 1002 North First Street, Vincennes, IN 47591.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Interviews may be held concurrently with the advertising period.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. The successful candidate must be prepared to assume the position upon hiring. Please note the selected candidate will be required to submit to a criminal history background check.
Vincennes University is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer